The collab we never knew we needed, Skullcandy has teamed up with Budweiser to release a number of limited edition wireless products. The limited-edition collection includes the Skullcandy Crusher Evo Headphones and Indy Evo, Sesh Evo and Dime True Wireless Earbuds, redesigned with an aesthetic unique to the partnership.
“Skullcandy and Budweiser believe in the full-senders, the deep-track listeners and those that don’t just live life but embrace it – this collaboration is for them”, said Jessica Klodnicki, Chief Marketing Officer, Skullcandy.
“We thought it only fitting to design some of our true wireless fan favourites with Budweiser’s iconic stylings. The result is a drop that will make you want to crack open a cold one, enjoy responsibly and turn up the volume.”
So what’s different? It’s all visual, spec-wise and performance won’t differ from the non-limited edition models. That being said, visually, this apple candy red, glossy and pearlescent finish looks fun. The Indy Evo come with an all-red earbud, plus the case lid also comes in red with the Budweiser logo. This applies to the Dime and Sesh Evo buds too, new red finish (sometimes see-through) to the buds and case lids. The Crusher Evo, which we’ve reviewed previously, comes with thick, red padded earcups and a metallic finish casing to the ear cups. I think that’s the boldest look out of the four and will definitely turn some heads as you walk down the street.
Skullcandy x Budweiser Crusher Evo True Wireless Headphones – £179.99 MSRP
• 40 Hours Total Battery + Rapid Charge
• Crusher Adjustable Sensory Bass and Personal Sound via Skullcandy App
• Call, Track and Volume Control via Touch Controls
• Built-in Tile Finding Technology
• Flat-Folding and Collapsible
Skullcandy x Budweiser Indy Evo True Wireless Earbuds – £79.99 MSRP
• Up to 30 Hours Total Battery + Rapid Charge
• IP55 Sweat, Water And Dust Resistant
• Call, Track and Volume Control via Touch Controls and Ability to Use Either Bud Solo
• Music, movie and podcast EQ modes
• Built-in Tile Technology
Skullcandy x Budweiser Sesh Evo True Wireless Earbuds – £59.99 MSRP
• Up to 24 Hours Total Battery + Rapid Charge
• IP55 Sweat, Water and Dust Resistant
• Call, Track and Volume Control via Touch Controls with Ability to Use Either Bud Solo
• Music, Movie and Podcast EQ Modes
• Built-in Tile Technology
Skullcandy x Budweiser Dime True Wireless Earbuds – £39.99 MSRP
• Up to 12 Hours of Battery Life
• Full Suite of Media Controls on the Buds with Ability to Use Either Bud Solo
• Auto On/Connect with Secure, Noise-Isolating Fit
• IPX4 Sweat and Water Resistance
• Micro-USB Charging Case with Snap Lid and Integrated Lanyard
If you’re in the market for a new pair of headphones or buds, we tend to always recommend Skullcandy, they do offer good value for money and performance is always pretty good. We have tried quite a few of their products now. Plus, if you like Budweiser or want to stand out from the crowd, this new collab could be right up your street.