Apple Arcade, the new subscription based gaming service from Apple launched yesterday and at first glance, the games seemed somewhat indie, with no flagship titles announced on release. New’s just in, SEGA have confirmed two of their most popular games will be available on Apple Arcade
“We’re thrilled to partner with Apple for the launch of Apple Arcade. The service lifts the lid on innovation and has enabled some incredible new experiences for classic SEGA brands. I hope our fans and their families enjoy playing for generations to come” explained Mike Evans, SVP, Mobile and Digital Strategy at SEGA of America.
Sonic Racing is inspired by the critically acclaimed console title released in May: Team Sonic Racing. It features Artificial Intelligence-controlled team members, new tracks, and a number of unlockable characters.
• 15 tracks split across 5 Zones
• Build your ideal team from 15 characters from the Sonic universe
• 15 spectacular
• Practice mode, online multiplayer with global matchmaking, private races with friends
• Event participation will grant rewards – Challenges will allow even more rewards!
ChuChu Rocket! Universe is the long-awaited sequel to the legendary Dreamcast Arcade Puzzle game ChuChu Rocket!™. Featuring space mice (the ChuChus) and space cats (the KapuKapus), this sequel is a brand new game using the same incredibly simple gameplay that made it a success two decades ago.
• Over 100 mind-bending 3D puzzles
to solve as players will travel through 12 surprising and delightful
• Puzzle mode, challenge mode and boss battle
• Jump into a four-player quick match or invite your friends to join you in a multiplayer battle
• Master every Constellation and collect all the Achievements!
“Working on these projects has been a joy for the entire studio. We can’t wait to discover
Apple Arcade is available now, your first month is free and then its £4.99 each month after that. Try it out, we will be.