The popular and extremely impressive Sony MASTER Series A9 televisions are now available for pre-ordering in Europe. The television is considered one of Sony’s flagship models, and combines its excellent X1 Ultimate processor to power the OLED 4K HDR panel.
The processor “analyses data to bring out contrast of an image with pure blacks and peak brightness, giving users extremely realistic pictures.” And I must say, seeing these MASTER series TVs in person, they look amazing. Their older model actually won our best in show television prize at IFA 2019.
Two other key parts of tech included in the new A9 televisions is the X-Motion Clarity, which ensures super smooth images during fast action scenes, and also their own Pixel Contrast Booster, which helps with producing more realistic colours, shades, and hues.
Sony are using what’s called Acoustic Surface Audio, which turns the screen into a speaker. Acctuators behind the panel itslef vibrate to create sound. This helps with placing audio within the scene, giving you a lot more immersion into the content watched.
And what more, the screen is super thin, making it look sleek and stylish in any room. And at 48-inches, it’ll fit into the smallest of gaps. Especially for the IMAX Enhanced features.
And with all modern TVs, there’s a host of smart applications that can be enjoyed. But, with Netflix, the TV has a Netflix Calibrated Mode, which enhances Originals content. You’ll also get a Google Assistant, Google Play Store, Chromecast and Amazon Alexa.
Sony MASTER Series A9 4K HDR OLED TV is available for pre-order now in the UK and Ireland for £1799 and €2149.
Weve got some key features below. Take a look.
- Newly added 48” size meets consumer demand for smaller, premium quality OLED TVs
- Small and central aluminium stand provides users with flexibility in smaller spaces
- Offers best-in-class picture quality in a smaller size
- Includes Sony’s premium OLED TV features, including Picture Processor X1™ Ultimate, Pixel Contrast Booster and Acoustic Surface Audio™
- X-Motion Clarity for OLED: This revolutionary, highly-acclaimed best-in-class technology from Sony will now be available for OLED, refining action on the screen in real time to make it brighter, clearer and more fluid than ever before for an unparalleled sports viewing experience
- New Ambient Optimization optimises picture and sound quality in any customer environment. It will automatically adjust the picture brightness to the ambient light in the room, boosting the brightness in bright rooms and reducing in dark rooms for the perfect view
- TRILUMINOS™ Display reproduces the subtle nuances of colour, light and gradation from video lens to living room
- Dolby Vision™ and Dolby Atmos™ compatible
- Works with Smart Speakers, including Google Home and Amazon Alexa enabled devices
- Easy connectivity to most devices, including Apple® AirPlay® 2, HomeKit™
- Quick access to an array of content and services with Android TV
- Netflix Calibrated Mode ensures cinematic fidelity for the viewing experience on Netflix. Developed by Sony picture quality engineers in collaboration with Netflix colour scientists, Netflix Calibrated Mode delivers picture quality approaching that of a master monitor used for standard reference in motion picture production studios.
- An IMAX® Enhanced™ product, ready to meet high-quality colour, contrast, clarity and sound. Take comfort in knowing you’ll be enjoying a fully immersive at-home entertainment experience on this TV that takes full advantage of IMAX Enhanced content.
- Custom Mode, along with Sony’s other calibrated viewing modes, provides various viewing options to suit customers’ tastes while faithfully preserving the creator’s intent