The home phone manufacturer Gigaset are due to release a new 10″ tablet. A very different direction for the home technology specialists.
They’re calling it the Gigaset QV1030 and is set to compete against some of tablets biggest contenders such as Samsung and Apple.
They will be built to quality and distinction and will include super-fast 1.8ghz quad-core processor, WiFi functionality and Android Jellybean 4.2.2 operating system. It has a 16gb storage capacity. The ultra clear 2560 x 1600 HD display with 300dpi will give you stunning image quality for all of your HD content.
It will be able to handle all of your entertainment needs at home and on the go.
It has an eight-megapixel rear camera which is supported by dual-flash LEDs. A great quality for all of you photo enthusiasts.
Here is a list spec for the Gigaset QV1030
- 10” 2560 x 1600 HD screen
- 16GB flash memory, 2GB RAM memory
- Eight megapixel rear camera with dual flash LEDs
- 1.8 GHz quad core processor
- Android Jellybean 4.2.2
- 2×1 W stereo sound
- Wi-Fi / WLAN
- Eight hours video battery life (Conditions may vary dependent on video format and content, audio volume, screen brightness and processor load)
- Approximately 620 hours standby time
- Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Access to over a million apps via Google PlayTM
- Sleek, high quality design, with an anodised aluminium black rear casing